The Shoot-Off Electronic Ear Muff provides hearing protection with an electronic sound reproduction system.
In the presence of weak noises, the sounds detected by the external microphones of the headphones are retransmitted by loudspeakers located inside each noise-reducing shell.
In the presence of significant noise, the electronic system interrupts the sound reproduction and the noise canceling shells provide maximum acoustic attenuation. The level of sound reproduction by the electronic system inside the ear muffs is limited to 82dB (A). The headset is a high performance product that can amplify external sounds up to 12dB.
- Restitution and amplification of external sounds. Improves the hearing of verbal communications and alarm signals for better security.
- Sound reproduction limited to 82dB to avoid any risk of hearing damage.
- External sound reproduction system to identify the origin of sounds (e.g. triggering a launcher).
- Automatic reduction of dangerous sounds to an acceptable level thanks to the electronic system.
- Ultra fast reaction time for higher security.
- SNR attenuation index of 23dB.
- Speaker volume limit: 82dB (A)
- Battery type: 2 x 1.5V AAA alkaline batteries in each shell
- Autonomy: 350 hours of continuous use
- Sound reproduction: Stereo
- Weight with batteries: 280g